It is easy to manage your accounts with the most popular identity providers. Let’s walk through how this integration works with Bitium.
In your Bitium account
- Log into your Bitium account as an administrator.
- Go to Manage Apps.
- Select Spotinst from the list of installed apps.
- Navigate to the Single Sign-On Tab
Moving on to the Spotinst console
- As an admin, navigate to Settings > Security > Identity Providers.
- Copy the Relay State from Spotinst. Paste this into the SAML Relay State field in Bitium.
- Ensure Provider Type is set to SAML.
- Download the Metadata XML from Bitium. Upload this into the Metadata Document field in Spotinst.
- Select the default role you wish new users to be created as in Spotinst.
- In Bitium, click Save Changes.
- In Spotinst click Save.
You can now use Bitium.