SSO support makes it easy to manage your accounts and works with the most popular identity providers. Let’s walk through how this integration works with Okta. We borrowed the following instructions from the Okta help site to help you get started.
Configuring Okta with SAML 2.0
- Login to your Spotinst account as an administrator.
- In the console, choose Settings.
- Click the Security tab and select Identity Providers.
- Make a copy of the Relay State value.
- Go to your Okta dashboard and add the Spotinst app to your account:
- In Okta, go to the admin panel and edit the new Spotinst app you just added.
There, select the Sign On tab, then click Edit.
- Enter the Relay State value you copied earlier into the Default Relay State field.
- Click Save.
- Download the metadata document by clicking on ‘Identity Provider metadata‘ link:
- Go back to the Spotinst console, click BROWSE and upload the metadata.xml file you just downloaded.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Done! Login back into Spotinst via your Okta account!
Notes: IDP-initiated flows, SP-initiated flows, and Just In Time (JIT) provisioning are all supported.
For SP-initiated Flows:
- Go to https://console.spotinst.com/#/auth/signIn.
- Type your email address and click outside the form.
- Click SIGN IN WITH SSO