Grafana is an open-source metric analytics & visualization suite, commonly used for visualizing time series data for infrastructure and application analytics.
Spectrum can now be used as a Grafana data source to provide insights & analytics capabilities on monitored resources.
- If you don’t have a Grafana server, install one, using these guides
- Download the plugin here
- Extract the downloaded files to Grafana’s plugins folder (Default
4. Restart the Grafana server service, using the following command:
service grafana-server --full-restart
5. Connect to your Grafana console (Default
- The default username and password are admin
6. Spotinst Spectrum plugin is now available from your Grafana server
7. From the main menu, click ‘Data Source’
8. Click ‘Add Data Source‘
9. Fill the Data Source Attributes:
Name– Choose a name
Token– Enter your Spotinst Token
- To create a token, use this link
Account Id– Enter your Spotinst Account Id
- To locate your account Id, login to Spotinst Console, navigate to the account settings and locate the Account ID value.
10. Once Spectrum is added as a data source to the Grafana server, you can add customer dashboards containing Spectrum data.